Wednesday, July 1, 2009

put that one in the 'w' column

Sukjai (SOOK-jye) asked me for my photo today. It was the moment we've all been waiting for.

I dug around in my desk for a bit, pulled my picture out of the drawer, handed it over and asked, in my most innocent voice, "Will this one work?"

And it passed! Victory!

If they ask for any more, I've got a whole sheet of mug shot tank top photos just waiting to have new shirts drawn on. I think I'll try a different style each time, just to see if anyone notices.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Lauren, this is Emily (from CG). I just wanted to let you know that I saw this blog when you linked it on your Facebook and I've been reading it! It's hilarious!

    I was going to write that I can't believe that your picture worked, but I actually can, because it looked pretty realistic in the picture-of-a-picture you posted!

    ReplyDelete